- Influence Generations through our Mission and Vision.
- Lead by modeling the way.
- Demonstrate accountability for our every word and action.
- Encourage personal growth and wholeness within the family structure.
- Set the pace for generations to come by duplicating our efforts.
- Capitalize on our strength of ethnic diversity (with one Kingdom culture).
- Honor God in everything we do with an excellent spirit.
With the mindset of what the Apostle Paul declared in Ephesians 4:11-16…
And truly He gave some to be
apostles, and some to be
prophets, and some to be
evangelists, and some to be
pastors and teachers,
for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
And this until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the
measure of the
stature of the fullness of Christ;
so that we no longer may be infants, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the dishonesty of men, in cunning craftiness, to the wiles of deceit.
But that you, speaking the truth in love, may in all things grow up to Him who is the Head, even
from whom the whole body, fitted together and compacted by that which every joint supplies, according to the
effectual working in the measure of each part, producing the growth of the body to the edifying of itself in love.
…our MISSION has been established for the equipping of the saints to become:
WARMER through FELLOWSHIP
DEEPER through DISCIPLESHIP
STRONGER through WORSHIP
BROADER through MINISTRY
LARGER through EVANGELISM